|Entity:||HYDRO BUILDING SYSTEMS|
Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems.
Thanks to our brands Sapa, Technal, Wicona, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and sustainable solutions.
To reach our vision towards a profitable and sustainable future, we are looking for a SalesForce Expert reporting to Application Management Team in HBS Digital Department and located in Toulouse, France OR Ulm, Germany HBS Offices.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
The SalesForce expert will ensure common, transversal and multi-brand solutions in the CRM system adopted by HBS.
• SalesForce process: Design, Definition and Implementation of leads/Contacts/Organization workflows
• CRM Maintenance: identification of bugs/malfunctions and possible improvements, tickets creation for the IT team/developers, evaluation, creation of clear specifications for the developers, test of new solutions, training to Key-Users
• SalesForce Statistics and Reports: coordination for extraction of new common Reports, “manual” Data extractions for Managers, etc.
• SalesForce Data Quality check
• Coordination with the SalesForce “Champions” (Regional Key-Users) and Sales Managers to intercept business strategies and to convert them into a CRM process
• Management of SalesForce interfaces: e.g. Synchronization from SAP (e.g. orders), to PLM (e.g. Projects), to the websites (e.g. to collect leads), etc.
• Centralization of methodologies and guidelines
• Coordination of technical meetings with the SalesForce Champions to share/agree about new improvements and to coordinate the deployment of the changes
• Coordination with Development Team (GBS) for bugs/improvements
• SalesForce Training to Champions
• Ensure the SalesForce promotion and deployment
• User/Admin Manuals creation/maintenance
• Ensure the cross-unit and cross-brand usability of the solution, eliminating tailor-made solutions for a single unit, in favor of long-term, common and definitive solutions
• Collaborate to integrate Middle-East CRM into a unique HBS solution
• Rationalize/optimize/Clean up the current HBS SalesForce solution, to maximize the benefit of the solution worldwide
• SalesForce deep knowledge and experience; SalesForce Lightning knowledge is a plus
• Basic SalesForce settings knowledge (configuration, bacis set-up, etc)
• MS Office deep knowledge and experience in Excel advanced level/SQL are welcome
• Basic IT knowledge (networking, hosting, connection technologies between systems, etc) and SaelsForce developer skills are welcome.
• Ability to work transversally inside a team structure backing up temas members in their competences when needed
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage project (priorities, time, budget frames) and coordinate and engage functional resources.
• Design new common workflow/process solutions, define clear specifications and formalize a Statement of Work, following up the implementation of new solutions, including proer testing.
• Lead functional aspects of the SaelsForce area coordinating ntertnal and externals stakeholders .
• Team player; good in interaction with people with ability to lead autonomously
• Creative vs respect of processes.
• Ability to work in a mutli-location and multicultural environment. Ability to communicate fluency in English in written and vebal communication with additional language(s).
• Fast and dynamic approach.
• Frequent travels between HBS units
• The role is located in Europe in one of the Building Systems units and preferably in Toulouse, France or in Ulm, Germany