|Entity:||HYDRO BUILDING SYSTEMS|
The Application Management Team is a central organization belonging to Hydro Building Systems Digital Team, with the mission to harmonize the HBS business processes and daily workflows, ensuring a common Product Development for all the Business Units and the same Product Maintenance Process for all the HBS Brands, using a common PLM System.
We are looking for a person with attitude to learn and grow-up in the area of the Product Portfolio Development and Product Lifecycle Management using CAD, PDM and PLM software applications. Preferable Toulouse, France. Optionally Ulm, Germany.
The PLM DEVELOPER position offers an exciting international opportunity to acquire a deep experience in the platforming of the software solutions, enhancing the existing software tools in order to converge to better, faster and shared processes, in a dynamic and stimulating multi-cultural environment with other Functional Experts and Application Managers belonging to the same team.
Reporting to the PLM Functional Manager, the new resource should participate to the technical workshops, contributing in his team to analyze the Business Units’ daily needs and requirements, proposing and developing new solutions to speed up and improve the efficiency of the Product Development workflows. Through the data analytics, the new resource should provide instruments to the Managers, to allow them to take the best product development and marketing strategic decisions.
The position grants an active interaction to almost all the internal company applications (2D and 3D Design Tools, SAP, SalesForce, Project Management Tools, BI Tools, etc.) and to the main company departments (R&D, Technical Support, Purchasing, Quality, Marketing, Sales Team)
• Programming in Oracle Agile PLM (own specific program language): small improvements, debugging.
• Data Quality and Data Maintenance
• Business Intelligence: Data Reports, KPI Dashboards, customized queries to the database
• Degree in IS/IT Science
• 2+ years of post-university work experience
• In-depth understanding of IS/IT Infrastructures/hosting/servers
• Deep experience in Microsoft Office package, including the main apps
• Excellent English proficiency
• The ability to work independently, and provide accurate and timely information and services to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Good communication skills in an international and multi-cultural team, and the ability to project confidence
• Motivation to work in a hectic and demanding environment, some travel must be expected
• Curiosity, drive and willingness to learn
We can offer the right candidate challenging work, competitive salary and high degree of responsibility in an emergent IS/IT niche, leading and viable company who values diversity, respect and a friendly work environment. The Application Management Team consists of experienced, highly skilled and open-minded employees and external partners who are working to set high standards within this area of work.
With a consolidated experience and improved skills, the position offers further opportunities of career in many other positions within company.